910 First Street South #455
For more information, call us at (952) 473-6200 or email: email@example.com
For customer support, call us at (952) 473-6200 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday-Friday 8am-5pm CST
"My hope is that this program be by the profession and for the profession, and that therapists flourish in their personal lives as a result of being ministered to in their professional lives through Empathic Clinical Suite software for Behavioral Health Professionals.
When I founded Empathic, it was with the intention of greatly reducing (if not totally doing away with) the nightmare of administrative burden we experience as therapists. For those of us in small- to mid-sized practices, we end up spending 30% to 40% of our time attending to and or worrying about administrative duties.
Most of us enter the profession because we want to help people. Health, Hope, and Vitality are characteristics therapists hold in high esteem and want to pass on to their clients. However, because of extraordinary requirements involved in administrative responsibilities, many of us find ourselves running thin on the very qualities we are working to instill in our clients.
My hope is that Empathic will vitalize you personally and professionally. I know that any effort of real value to society is the result of many, not one. My hope is that the profession will embrace Empathic and make it into what it needs to be. To this end, I invite you to use this system and provide feedback. Tell us what you like, what you don’t like, or what you would like to see added or changed."
Debra Lindell, MA, LMFT
CEO of Empathic Clinical Suites, LLC
For customer support, call us at (952) 473-6200 or email: email@example.com
Empathic Clinical Suite, LLC Statement of Privacy
Collection of your Personal Information
On its e-Commerce Website, Empathic Clinical Suites, LLC (herein referred to as Empathic) collects personal information which you have provided, such as your e-mail address, name, home or work address or telephone number. Information collected by Empathic is used solely for the purpose of billing you for your online use of the system. Empathic does not collect credit card information, and does not collect any information about your computer hardware and software.
Empathic encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from Empathic so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. We are not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the Empathic Website.
Use of your Personal Information
Empathic and its operational service partners collect and use your personal information to process use of these systems and deliver the services requested. It is possible that Empathic may also use personal information to inform you of other products or services available from Empathic and its affiliates. Empathic may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
Empathic does not sell, rent or lease customer information to third parties. Empathic may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your personal information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the external business partner.
Empathic may occasionally hire other companies to provide limited services on our behalf, such as handling the processing and delivery of mailings, providing customer support, processing transactions, or performing statistical analysis of our services. We will only provide those companies the personal information they need to deliver the service. They are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information and are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
Empathic does not gather, use or disclose personal information such as race, religion, or political affiliations.
Empathic may access and/or disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Empathic or the Website; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Empathic including its Website; or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Empathic or the public.
Personal information collected on this site may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which Empathic or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities, and by using this site, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country. Empathic abides by the safe harbor framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of data.
Control your Personal Information
Empathic offers its customers choices for the collection, use and sharing of personal information. You may notify us of your preferences by emailing us firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to provide complete account information so we can identify you in our records.
You may also stop the delivery of future promotional e-mail from Empathic by responding directly to any email you receive with a request to remove you from the mailing list.
Security of your Personal Information
Empathic is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. For example, we store the personal information you provide on computer systems with limited access that are located in controlled facilities. When we transmit highly confidential information over the Internet, we protect it through encryption throughout.
Changes to this Statement
Website Terms and Conditions:
The term ‘Empathic’ or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the Website whose registered office is P.O. Box 544, Hopkins, Minnesota 55343. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
§ Telephone Number
§ Email Address
Empathic handles refunds on a case-by-case basis. Please call customer service at 952-473-6200 to obtain information about refunds. Empathic requires notice of your intent to stop using its services:
· Before the first of the month you intend to stop using our services, or,
· In the event of advance notice, we will stop charges the last day of the month in which you have indicated you wish to stop using our services.
· Every reasonable effort will be made to accommodate the cancellation of your account in a timely manner.
Term/Termination of Services Agreement
The initial one month term (the “Initial Term”) of this Agreement shall be as designated by Empathic in writing when Empathic provides written acknowledgement of the placement of an order by a customer, and shall begin upon commencement of services to the customer. After the Initial Term, this Agreement shall automatically renew for all successive terms, which will be of equal length to the Initial Term.YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, AGREE AND AUTHORIZE EMPATHIC TO AUTOMATICALLY BILL AND/OR CHARGE YOUR CREDIT CARD FOR THE INITIAL TERM AND ALL SUCCESSIVE TERMS, UNLESS THIS AGREEMENT IS TERMINATED OR CANCELLED BY EITHER PARTY AS PROVIDED HEREIN.YOU ALSO AGREE TO ALLOW EMPATHIC TO CHARGE YOUR CREDIT CARD PERIODICALLY FOR USE OF EMPATHIC’S FINANCIAL CENTER ON A PER INVOICE OR CLAIM BASIS; TO CHARGE YOUR CREDIT CARD FOR BILLING SERVICES OR OTHER SERVICES THAT YOU HAVE AUTHORIZED; OR TO CHARGE YOUR CREDIT CARD FOR OTHER SERVICES MUTUALLY AGREED TO BETWEEN YOU AND EMPATHIC. The Initial Term and all successive renewal periods shall be referred to, collectively, as the "Term,” and the one month period of this Term shall apply unless some other arrangement is mutually agreed to in writing.
This Agreement may be terminated:
· By either party by giving the other party thirty (30) days prior written notice,
· By EMPATHIC in the event of nonpayment by Customer,
· By EMPATHIC, at any time, without notice, if, in EMPATHIC's sole discretion and/or judgment, customer is in violation of any term or condition of this Agreement or related agreements; or customer's use of the services disrupts or, in EMPATHIC's sole discretion and/or judgment, could disrupt, EMPATHIC's business operations.
If you cancel this Agreement prior to the end of the Initial Term or any Term thereafter,
· You shall be obligated to pay all fees and charges accrued prior to the effectiveness of such cancellation,
· You shall be obligated to pay 100% of all charges for all services for each month remaining in the Term up to 30 days. Any cancellation request shall be effective thirty (30) days after receipt by EMPATHIC, unless a later date is specified in such request.
EMPATHIC may terminate this Agreement
· If the services are prohibited by applicable law, or become impractical or unfeasible for any technical, legal or regulatory reason, by giving customer as much prior notice as reasonably practicable or
· Immediately by giving written notice to customer, if EMPATHIC determines in good faith that a customer's use of the customer Website or the customer content violates any term or condition. If EMPATHIC cancels this Agreement prior to the end of the Term for your breach of this Agreement and related agreements and the customer's use of the services disrupts, EMPATHIC shall not refund to you any fees paid in advance of such cancellation and you shall be obligated to pay all fees and charges accrued prior to the effectiveness of such cancellation; further, you shall be obligated to pay 100% of all charges for all services for each month remaining in the Term and EMPATHIC shall have the right to charge you an administrative fee of $100.00.
Upon termination of this Agreement for any cause or reason whatsoever, neither party shall have any further rights or obligations under this Agreement, except as expressly set forth herein. Termination of this Agreement and retention of pre-paid fees and charges shall be in addition to, and not be in lieu of, any other legal or equitable rights or remedies to which EMPATHIC may be entitled.